[Dune] license again

Gregor Corbin corbin at mathematik.uni-kl.de
Thu Dec 3 12:34:15 CET 2020

Hi,

thanks everyone for your input. I finally decided to put the code under
GPL2.

Regarding the change to dune-geometry: It adds the Gauss-Radau
quadratures(Gauss quadratures that include only one endpoint of the
interval) to dune-geometry/quadraturrerules. I followed the design
pattern of the other rules. However, only rules of up to order 3 are
implemented, because that was enough form me.

If you think this is a useful addition, I could also implement the
higher orders and make a merge request.

Bye,

Gregor