[Dune] Password required for cloaning dome of the dune projects

Binayak Agarwal binayak.agarwal at gmail.com
Thu May 28 12:00:40 CEST 2020

Dear Dune team,
I am downloading and trying to compile the dune for installing OPM. I am using Mac Catelina OS. While downloading the source code from git hum, its asking username and password.

Cloning into 'dune-alugrid'...
Username for 'https://gitlab.dune-project.org': <https://gitlab.dune-project.org'/>
Password for 'https://gitlab.dune-project.org':

Cloning into 'dune-curvilineargrid'...
Username for 'https://gitlab.dune-project.org':
Password for 'https://gitlab.dune-project.org': <https://gitlab.dune-project.org'/>

I am not sure how to supply this information. Can I know if I have to register for this project and how to get the username and password.

While downloading the precompiled binary for dune-alurgrid also, the same problem was there.

Please help.
Kind Regards
Binayak