[Dune] Password required for cloaning dome of the dune projects

Timo Koch timo.koch at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu May 28 21:06:27 CEST 2020

Hi Binayak,

could you please post the command you are using to clone the repository? Cloning dune-alugrid does not require a username or password.
Try "git clone https://gitlab.dune-project.org/extensions/dune-alugrid.git <https://gitlab.dune-project.org/extensions/dune-alugrid.git>”.

Best wishes
Timo

Timo Koch                                      phone: +49 711 685 64676
IWS, Universität Stuttgart                  fax:   +49 711 685 60430
Pfaffenwaldring 61         email: timo.koch at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart             url: www.iws.uni-stuttgart.de/en/lh2/