[Dune] Install Dune on Mac Catalina

Oliver Sander oliver.sander at tu-dresden.de
Thu Oct 1 21:30:12 CEST 2020

Hi Oswald,

great to hear you are trying out Dune.

If I remember correctly you are seeing an old bug in UG / dune-uggrid that
has been fixed in newer versions.  The UG code used to define the cpp macros
_2 and _3 internally, and so do some versions of MacOS libc++.  We renamed
the UG macros eventually, so please try a newer version and your problem
should be gone.

Best regards,
Oliver