[Dune] GMPField use

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Jun 10 00:12:55 CEST 2021

Not sure which solver package might work 'out of the box'. The issue you encountered in dune-istl seems quite small -
I'm not an expert but probably the issue with the missing 'str' can be easily fixed. Perhaps someone with more insight can
give a hint. Of course there might be more difficult issues later in the code.