[Dune] UM-Bridge Workshop

Linus Seelinger mail at linusseelinger.de
Fri Oct 14 10:40:55 CEST 2022

Dear colleagues,

We are planning a two-day online workshop on UM-Bridge. UM-Bridge is a new language-agnostic software interface allowing to couple any Uncertainty Quantification (UQ) package to any numerical model software. It further enables unified UQ benchmarks as well as running HPC-scale UQ applications in the cloud.

This workshop has the following goals:

* Teach how to use UM-Bridge
* Initiate new collaborations between UQ and model experts
* Advance the UQ software ecosystem through common interfaces, unified benchmarks and access to cloud-based HPC

It will take place on December 12 and December 13.

Registration is available until Thursday, November 17. You find the registration form as well as further details on UM-Bridge and our workshop at the following website:

https://um-bridge.github.io/workshop/

Please forward to any colleagues who might be interested!

Best regards,

Anne Reinarz
Linus Seelinger