[Dune] Periodic ALUGrid

Benedikt Oswald benedikt.oswald at lspr.swiss
Wed Oct 12 12:06:46 CEST 2022

Dear Lea, our own grid, i.e. the curvilinear-grid, cf. dune website
offers periodicity in parallel operation in all directions; it does
however not yet have refinement.
In case you need refinement, you would have to generate a refined
version directly in gmsh. The curvilinear grid reads GMSH files
directly, in parallel.
Should you be further interested, you are very welcome to contact me,
also by phone, if you prefer.

Greetings, Benedikt

PS: our curvilinear-grid manager also offers 2nd and 3rd order, curved
boundary, tetrahedra