[Dune] Reminder: 7th Dune User Meeting and Developer Meeting in September 2023

Simon Praetorius simon.praetorius at tu-dresden.de
Mon Aug 7 21:56:36 CEST 2023

Dear Dune Community,

I would like to remind you of the upcoming 7th Dune User Meeting, which
will take place on September 18th and 19th at the Technische Universität
Dresden. The registration deadline is approaching. Therefore, I would
like to encourage you to visit the User Meeting website at

https://dune-project.org/community/meetings/2023-09-usermeeting/

and to follow the registration instruction if you plan to attend. We
have invited two great speakers who can give us a new perspective on
different developments and frameworks. But I also hope for more talks
from you participants to make it an all around interesting meeting.

See the details below and on the meeting webpages.

Best wishes,
Simon

(on behalf of the organizing committee)

--