[Dune] UM-Bridge Workshop 2023 - Linking UQ and Models

Linus Seelinger mail at linusseelinger.de
Thu Aug 31 08:32:58 CEST 2023

Dear all,

this year we are organizing a workshop on UM-Bridge again. If you are interested in Uncertainty Quantification (or optimization) on DUNE models, this might be for you!

Best,

Linus

Dear colleagues,

We are planning a two-day online workshop on UM-Bridge, a language-agnostic interface linking Uncertainty Quantification (UQ) packages and numerical model software. It enables

* Speeding up UQ projects from prototype to HPC
* Making UQ and model software available to a wide audience
* Reproducible, community-driven UQ benchmarking

This workshop has the following goals:

* Get users familiar with UM-Bridge
* Initiate collaborations between UQ and model experts
* Advance the UQ software ecosystem

It will take place on 11th and 12th of December 2023.

Registration is available until 1st of December. You find registration form and further details on UM-Bridge and workshop at:

https://um-bridge.github.io/workshop/[1]

Feel free to forward to any colleagues who might be interested!

Best regards,

Anne Reinarz
Linus Seelinger

--------