[Dune] incorect GlobalIndexSet when using SPgrid with many threads

Giraud, Mona m.giraud at fz-juelich.de
Thu Nov 9 12:02:30 CET 2023

Dear Oliver and Robert,

many thanks for all the explanations and pointers!

We made small changes in GlobalIndexSet, the adapted class is available here:

https://github.com/Plant-Root-Soil-Interactions-Modelling/dumux-rosi/blob/exud_plant_fpit/dune/grid/utility/globalindexset.hh

The new/adapted section of the code is not very efficient (it goes through the cells and vertices several times when creating the mapper) but it seems to do the job.

Maybe it can be useful to other people who encounter the same issue?

Best,

Mona