[Dune-devel] GSoC

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Fri Apr 26 10:18:35 CEST 2013

Hi.

First: I think we should leave things as they are for this year but I do agree with Martin that
the traffic is a bit much - though I'm sure the amount surprised everyone concerned...

For next year I would suggest considering a separate mailing list. I think it actually
has a few advantages: one can have a welcome message for people subscribing giving some
hints on list etiquette and answering some faqs. Furthermore it would then have its own archive
which makes it easier (or actually possible) for people to brows the list also from previous
years (assuming that there will be more than one appearance of DUNE at GSoc).

Best
Andreas

PS: I do not btw think that Martin should bad list etiquette - and at least his reminder email
was effective producing 4 answers where there where none before....