[Dune-devel] GSoC

Oliver Sander sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Apr 26 11:00:12 CEST 2013

I would like to remark that this years GSoC applicants do read this list.
By reading those recent mails, if I were one of them I would maybe get
the impression that I am not really welcome in the project.
Which, for my part, is incorrect.  I do welcome newcomers that are
interested in discussing Dune development on the dune development list.