[Dune-devel] Psurface examples

Xiaoxue Gong xiaoxue198912 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 15:38:59 CEST 2013

Hi, Oliver! How is your vacation?
During the weeks you leave, I have finish the vtu and hdf5 writer and
tested the 3 example amiramesh files you send me.  (I have to admit my
progress is slow and I am trying hard to speed up.) The first 2 of them
works for the hdf5 out file. The input and output are only simple surface
consist of triangles. So I am not sure if the writer works for more complex
case.  Do you have more complex amiramesh data file which have planar
graphs on base grid Triangles?
Since I have no access to amiramesh, I don't know what psurface should look
like in amiramesh. I am wondering if you can gives me any pictures showing
how psurface is displayed in amiramesh?

Xiaoxue