[Dune-devel] Broken compatibility for GenericReferenceElement*

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Wed Aug 28 18:04:35 CEST 2013

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 05:21:27PM +0200, Oliver Sander wrote:
> Am 28.08.2013 17:14, schrieb Christoph GrĂ¼ninger:
> I was half-expecting something like this.  But then: that ominous inclusion was not documented,
> and all module tests still passed after my patch.  Can you please explain the mechanism?
> Why does referenceelements.hh have to include genericreferenceelements.hh, if nothing from the
> latter file is used?

Not on my test system, see
https://dune-project.org/flyspray/index.php?do=details&task_id=1345. But
that might as well be unrelated.

Cheers,

Markus

--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858  Fax: +49 (0)322 1108991658