[Dune-devel] cmake: dune-*-config.cmake.in in ./ and cmake/pkg/

Ansgar Burchardt burchardt at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Dec 20 10:31:02 CET 2013

Hi,

while looking at the cmake build system, I noticed there are two copies
of dune-*-config.cmake.in: one in the root and another in cmake/pkg/.
Removing either of them causes an error:

----
CMake Error: File [...]/src/dune-solvers/dune-solvers-config.cmake.in
does not exist.
CMake Error at [...]/install/share/cmake/modules/DuneMacros.cmake:576
(configure_file):
----

Shouldn't there only be one copy?

They also look qute generic to me. Is there a reason every package has
to ship them? Or couldn't the build system fall back to a generic
version if none is included in the module?

Ansgar