[Dune-devel] DUNE (bugfix) release

Oliver Sander sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jan 17 15:40:52 CET 2013

Hi Markus,
I also think that a new release is a good idea, if someone is willing
to invest the time.  However I do not like your proposal to backport
features to the 2.2 branch.  It sounds too risky to me, and I'd rather
not risk the stability of the release branch.
But if you want a release with new features, why not merge the cmake
support into the trunk and release that as dune-2.3?
best,
Oliver