[Dune-devel] [Gsoc] Status?

Oliver Sander sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Jul 8 14:35:40 CEST 2013

Hi Xiaoxue,

it's been over a week that I have send you a fairly detailed work plan for
your gsoc project.  Unfortunately I have not received any reaction on this
so far.  What is the current status?  It is hard to believe that you spend more
than a week on this without either having some questions to ask or progress
to report.

Remember that you are supposed to interact with your mentors frequently.
Furthermore, we/Google expect weekly status updates on the progress of your
project.  Please keep us informed!

Thanks for your understanding, and happy hackin',