[Dune-devel] Updates on psurface convert

Xiaoxue Gong xiaoxue198912 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 18:04:50 CEST 2013

I make the new project file folder because I need to use the code in
dune-grid. And there are some instructions on how to make use of the code
in dune-grid by the tutorial "The DUNE Buildsystem HOWTO“.
I am not  very clear what should I do to the psurface make.in and
configure.ac so I can make use of the code in
/dune/grid/io/file/vtk/vtk/. Should I put the lib and folder name into
make.in?
 best,
 xiaoxue