[Dune-devel] [Dune-Commit] [Commit] dune-istl - ae1cc4f: [CMake] Adjust find SuperLU script modifies ALL_PKG_LIBS property

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 22:18:21 CET 2014

Isnt the Parmetis - Metis dependency handled by the fact, that
PARMETIS_LIBRARIES is set to "${PARMETIS_LIBRARY};${METIS_LIBRARY}"? This
way, the parmetis library always appears before the metis library. This can
be generalized as a rule: If a library depends on other external libraries,
it has to enforce the order of the libs on the list of needed libraries
before appending that list to ALL_PKG_LIBS.

Dominic