[Dune-devel] Adding extra CXXFLAGS upon calling make with the cmake buildsystem

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 20:23:19 CEST 2014

Hey Christoph, hey Jö,

I know it fails on non-make build systems - thats why the CMAKE_GENERATOR
variable is matched with ".*Unix Makefiles.*" before applying the changes.

The branch name is accidental. I will not change it for now, to keep the
link in my email alive. But if it is not merged in the future, I will
rename it correctly.

Thanks for pointing out the '/' Jö. I fixed it, but I am still puzzled why
it worked.

Best,
Dominic