[Dune-devel] Raviart-Thomas elements

Oliver Sander oliver.sander at tu-dresden.de
Mon Feb 22 11:53:27 CET 2016

Hi Andreas,

thanks for the information.  So Arnold, Boffi, Falk present a general construction of
Raviart-Thomas elements on quadrilaterals, but as I understand it this is not the basis of the
RT elements for cubes in dune-localfunctions?  Otherwise there would be no restriction on
the order, right?

Would you mind doing the digging for the original source of the construction for the
simplex case?  That would help me greatly.  Thank you!