[Dune-devel] [gsoc2016] Grid back-end p4est library :GSOC 2016

Ankit Aggarwal ankit.ankit.aggarwal at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 19:06:58 CET 2016

Thanks for the quick reply

I have successfully installed the dune library and I have been playing
around with the dune grid interface for day now.I will take a day more to
understand the p4est library and see how is that working and what is
required to be done.

Can you please explain me the "junior tasks" which I need to do.? Am I
missing something related to that?

Ankit Aggarwal