[Dune-devel] [GSoC2016] Proposal about the Python bindings for the DUNE grid interface

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Sun Mar 20 22:19:35 CET 2016

Dear Michael.
Thanks for that. I had a look at the binding you wrote and they looked
good. For the final project the methods (or as many as possible) will
have to be wrapped, for the junior job just do as much as you have time
for. Getting a general idea for the code, adding test like you did and
some documentation is more important then wrapping as many methods as
possible. Or observation are right by the way, the template methods can
not be wrapped and that will present a bit of a challenge down the line
in this project.

Perhaps Martin will has some more things to say also w.r.t. to your
draft. I'll try to have a look at that tomorrow or on Tuesday morning.
Best
Andreas