[Dune-devel] New Website

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Tue May 31 12:10:01 CEST 2016

> Well, what functionality does the user wiki provide that the gitlab
> instance does not? Why do we still need both? If there's no good answer
> to that we could just see about transitioning projects and get rid of
> the userwiki entirely.

I think on the long run, this is the way to go.

Still this does not solve our deep link issue. I'm unsure concerning
sphinx, but for doxygen I definitely don't want iframes.

I see two options, both seem viable and we just have to decide for
one:

a) we add an improved way to generate the required doxygen temples
   automatically, once hugo is updated
b) we create one type of templates, which just generate hugo
   input. Hugo can handle html snippets, so that we could use hugo to
   create the final pages

Christian

PS: Is there a way to stop the website-builder from removing the build
    directory after the run?