[Dune-devel] Vote: Required CMake version 3.1 or 3.13?

Oliver Sander oliver.sander at tu-dresden.de
Wed Sep 30 10:27:31 CEST 2020

Hi,

personally I don't care much either way.  However, given that

a) the requirements have been changed 4 month ago, and nobody seems to have
   cared until now,
b) I expect students that are able to install Dune master to be able
   to install custom cmake binaries as well
c) I appreciate the modernization work of Simon (and Christoph, Lukas, etc)
   a lot, and I would like to help them,

I vote for the status quo.