[Dune-devel] First candidate for upcoming release 2.8.0 available for testing

Peter Bastian Peter.Bastian at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Aug 4 11:47:24 CEST 2021

Dear all,

also a big thank you from my side!

I tried to checkout the tag from the git repository.
First of all, the tag is 2.8.0rc1 and not v2.8.0rc1 as mentioned on the
news page.

The tag 2.8.0rc1 exists (and I can check it out) for all (core/staging)
modules except for dune-istl.
There is no tag that hints on a 2.8 rc. Is that intended?

Best regards and thanks

Peter