[Dune-devel] DUNE Mail Server

Ospina De Los Rios, Santiago santiago.ospina at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Feb 1 19:03:31 CET 2024

Dear Oliver, dear Carsten,

thanks a lot for offering paying the fee for the first months! This at least give us some time to think and to allocate time on finding a better alternative.

@oliver, I lack the expertise to set up and maintain a mail server myself so I would very much prefer a ready-to-use solution.

@oliver, definitely, a footnote thanking sponsors should be no problem! I already proposed something in the repository, please check it out :-)

Best,

Santiago