[dune-fem] Fwd: Re: VTK output, data prefix and such

Claus-Justus Heine Claus-Justus.Heine at IANS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Tue Jul 2 20:23:27 CEST 2013

Ok, if we keep the .pvd file, then it should probably only store the
base-name of the data files. As also the .pvtu files only contain the
base-name of the .vtu files, it should be possible for me to find out
how to do this. Does any of the native Dunicans see a problem in storing
only the base-name in the .pvd files?

And yes: I would like to have the real time available in Paraview.

Thanks Claus

-------- Original-Nachricht --------