[dune-fem] parallel solver issue

Radcliffe, Alastair A.Radcliffe at warwick.ac.uk
Sat Apr 11 13:56:39 CEST 2015

Hi fellow Dune-femers,

I've come across an interesting issue with the non-convergence of the parallel solvers (istl or fem) for the (latest on the "stokes" branch) fem-howto example 04 when using Dirichlet boundary conditions on a dgf mesh i generated recently, see below.

dune-fem version 1.4, and version 2.3 for the dune core modules

Any feedback from someone who knows how the parallel solvers work would be gratefully received ...

Thanks,

Alastair