[dune-fem] parallel solver issue

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Sat Apr 11 14:15:01 CEST 2015

Hi.
I can confirm this with the trunk version of dune-fem and dune-alugrid.
Apparent;y the
slaves dofs are wrongly setup. On process 2 only one entry in the matrix
is non zero (that is the one
on the middle of the process border) but all the other rows are zero.
That means that the nodes on the
Dirichlet boundary are not correctly identified
t must be going wrong in this line
          double value = slaveDofs.isSlave( localDof )? 0.0 : 1.0;
where 0.0 is chosen instead of 1.0.
But I haven't found out why yet...
Andreas