[dune-fem] Interpolation of discrete function over a different grid

Claus-Justus Heine Claus-Justus.Heine at IANS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Wed Oct 7 17:39:54 CEST 2015

Hi Marco,

are both grids totally arbitrary, or are they somehow related in terms
of mesh adaptation? We had a master student here in Stuttgart which
implemented a kind of "dual mesh" overlay in order to have a version of
ASTFEM in Dune. In our case we had a refined overlay, the union of the
mesh from the previous timestep and the current mesh, and the current
mesh itself.

Cheers,

Claus