[dune-pdelab] bug/problem in set_trivial_row function routine(dune-pdelab)

Nagaiah Chamakuri nagaiah.chamakuri at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 22:57:13 CET 2011

Dear dune-pdelab,

I have a question about "set_trivial_row" function in
new_gridoperatorspace.hh at line 885  (precisely I am using Jacobian
function routine to construct matrices) and defined in
gridoperatorspaceutilities.hh at line 971.
Mainly I am using non overlapping grid (UG grid) and diagonal elements of
the ghost nodes are set to zero in the global matrix
in case of more than one solution component presents.
This function routine works well in case of one solution component presents
in the problem.

right answer should look like as follows (up to my knowledge):

for j=1 to no.of.comp
B::clear_row(i+j,globalcontainer)

B::access(globalcontainer,i+j,i+j) = 1,

Is it right? or  didn't I understand correctly?

Thanks & Regards
Nagaiah