[dune-pdelab] periodic boundary conditions

Oleh Krehel krehel at am.uni-erlangen.de
Mon Oct 31 15:32:16 CET 2011

Dear Christian,

I need a fully periodic cube: left-right, top-bottom in 2D,
and additionally front-back in 3D.
The cube has an arbitrarily shaped inclusion(like a circle or a sphere) inside,
with Dirichlet b.c.
I was looking at section 8.4 of the tutorial explaining constraints
for Dirichlet b.c.,
but the transformation matrix there is local, when I need the global one for the
periodic b.c.
Can you point me to the source file that does what you described above?

regards,
Oleh