[dune-pdelab] headercheck fails

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Oct 31 16:09:31 CET 2011

Dear PDELab,
my quest for non-failing check/headercheck in Dune reached PDELab.
Attached you find two patches.
The smaller one adds a PETsc guard to a Makefile.am, otherwise make
check fails for missing PETsc.
The other patch adds some failing headers and excludes test/typetree*.hh
from the headercheck. I don't understand the presence of
typetreetestutility.hh. It does not compile for me and is nowhere included.

Thanks for having a look
Christoph

--
Since we don’t even know whether these solutions [to the Navier-
Stokes equation] exist, our understanding is at a very primitive