[dune-pdelab] Why are constraints in finiteelementmap/

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Jul 11 12:15:41 CEST 2013

Hi Markus,

Am 11.07.2013 um 11:16 schrieb Markus Blatt:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 10:27:57AM +0200, Steffen Müthing wrote:
>> just a quick heads-up to let you know that Christoph's changes have now
>> been merged into master. So expect some deprecation warnings when you
>> update… ;-)
>
> somehow I must have missed the end of the discussion. From my point of
> view (read the mailinglist) no conclusion was reached.

oh, sorry, I assumed everyone but Peter was fine with the change, and he agreed
to it after talking about it at the group meeting in Heidelberg.

I didn't want to go over anyone's head, but since nobody else objected, I just
went ahead. Do you see any problems with it? We can still revert it…

Steffen