[dune-pdelab] Using Petsc with PDELab

CERRITO Samuel EUROGICIEL INGENIERIE Samuel.CERRITO at cea.fr
Tue Dec 16 10:39:41 CET 2014

Hello Christian,

I fixed the issue and PDELab is now finding PETSc and its library.
My goal is to use PETSc with my own module, which is a finite volume module. Even if PETSc backend is broken in PDELab, can I still use the architecture and content of the makefiles in PDELab to make PETSc work with my own module ? Then I will have to develop my own backend...

Thx again !
Samuel