[dune-pdelab] Cleanup in pkqkfem.hh [patch]

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Tue Jun 16 08:49:48 CEST 2015

Hi Oli,

a) is great
b) changes the interface, thus I won't commit it atm
c) only remove the warning, but there is a general effort to cleanup
   the local operators. The required  changes are described in
   http://conan2.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/git/pdelab/dune-pdelab/issues/5
   in particular the copied objects should be obtained once and reused
   afterwards to avoid unnecessary copies. Thus I'll not apply that
   patch, as it only calms the compiler, but doesn't actually fix the
   issues.

Ciao
Christian