[dune-pdelab] Request about problems in installation of PDELab from source

Sheng, Cheng c.sheng at fz-juelich.de
Wed Oct 18 17:11:57 CEST 2017

Dear maintainer,

Good afternoon.

I am a PhD student from Forschungszentrum Juelich. I am really interested in DUNE/PDELab. I am trying to install Dune/PDFLab (with tutorial) from source on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (freshly installed) according to the Beginners Resources I found on Dune website. However, I met problems in the installation process.
 I installed all of the prerequisites suggested. When I ran "./dune-installer/pdelab-2.4.1/installer.sh my-dune-dir0", several errors emerge.

[cid:image002.png at 01D34834.340098F0]

I don't know whether this something missing with the Ubuntu system. It's virtual Ubuntu 16.04 LTS installed on VMware player 12.

Thanks a lot. Hope to receive any advice from you.

Best regards

Cheng
--
Cheng Sheng