[dune-pdelab] Request about problems in installation of PDELab from source

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Wed Oct 18 18:38:16 CEST 2017

Am Mi, 18. Okt 2017, 15:11:57 +0000 schrieb Sheng, Cheng:
> I am a PhD student from Forschungszentrum Juelich. I am really interested in DUNE/PDELab. I am trying to install Dune/PDFLab (with tutorial) from source on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (freshly installed) according to the Beginners Resources I found on Dune website. However, I met problems in the installation process.
>  I installed all of the prerequisites suggested. When I ran "./dune-installer/pdelab-2.4.1/installer.sh my-dune-dir0", several errors emerge.
>
> [cid:image002.png at 01D34834.340098F0]

The screenshot you sent does not contain the actual error, only warnings,
which are probably unrelated.  Please provide the complete output, and please
provide it as text, not as an image.

Regards,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Institute for Computational und Applied Mathematics,
University of Münster, Orleans-Ring 10, D-48149 Münster

Kiss a non-smoker; taste the difference.
-- fortune