[dune-pdelab] Error when installing Dune-PDELab

Hrishikesh Joshi hrishikesh.joshi at mathematik.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Apr 12 17:17:32 CEST 2018

Hello,

I tried following the simple instructions on:
https://www.dune-project.org/doc/beginners-resources-pdelab/

First I cloned the git repository

|git clone
http://conan2.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/git/peter/dune-installer.git then
running the installer ||./dune-installer/pdelab-2.4.1/installer.sh my-dune-dir but I get the
following error: ERROR: version mismatch. dune-alugrid requires
dune-grid >= 2.6, but only dune-grid = 2.4.2 is available. Execution of
dunecontrol terminated due to errors! Is there a error in the way the
installer is set up? Or am I doing something wrong? Best, Hrishikesh |||