[dune-pdelab] Enquiry: testelasticity.cc

Nagesh Eranki nageswararao.160324 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 14:12:37 CEST 2018

Hello

Yes, it seems most appropriate to implement a traction, or a stress vector,
rather than a stress tensor. This will more closely represent reality. I
hope we can access the global coordinates of the entity to control where
the traction is being applied. But what about the concentrated force at a
particular node of the mesh? Can this be implemented by 'g' as well?

Thanks