[dune-pdelab] Reg.: multiple .cc files within the same duneproject

Shubhangi Gupta sgupta at geomar.de
Thu Sep 6 16:13:42 CEST 2018

Dear Oliver,

Thanks! But what I don't understand is, if I make a new project and then
make a dunecontrol build like,

     ./dune/dune-common/bin/duneproject PROJ_NAME
     ./dune/dune-common/bin/dunecontrol --use-cmake
--opts=dune/release.opts --builddir=release-build --only=PROJ_NAME all

how can I make multiple targets in the release-build directory ?

Thanks again, and best wishes, Shubhangi

--
Dr. Shubhangi Gupta
Marine Geosystems

Room: 12-206