[dune-pdelab] Reg.: multiple .cc files within the same duneproject

Oliver Sander oliver.sander at tu-dresden.de
Thu Sep 6 16:43:35 CEST 2018

> how can I make multiple targets in the release-build directory ?

You list these targets in src/CMakeLists.txt

Do have a look at CMakeLists.txt in dune-functions/examples
(copied to the end of this mail for convenience).
You will see that it sets up five executables.
The same will work in your new project's src/CmakeLists.txt.

Enjoy,
Oliver

add_executable("advection-reaction-dg" advection-reaction-dg.cc)
target_link_dune_default_libraries("advection-reaction-dg")

add_executable("interpolation" interpolation.cc)
target_link_dune_default_libraries("interpolation")

add_executable("poisson-pq2" poisson-pq2.cc)
target_link_dune_default_libraries("poisson-pq2")

if (dune-uggrid_FOUND)
add_executable("stokes-taylorhood" stokes-taylorhood.cc)
target_link_dune_default_libraries("stokes-taylorhood")
endif ()

add_executable("poisson-mfem" poisson-mfem.cc)
target_link_dune_default_libraries("poisson-mfem")