[dune-pdelab] Reg.: dune core git repo

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Wed Sep 12 15:32:01 CEST 2018

Am Mo, 10. Sep 2018, 13:13:26 +0200 schrieb Shubhangi Gupta:
> I still cannot access the gitlab repo... I get error 500 for the requested
> url.

Hi!

The gitlab server is continuing to experience problem, and they probably won't
be fixed before monday when the relevant admin should be back in his office,
see https://lists.dune-project.org/pipermail/dune/2018-September/014793.html

In the meantime:  You've got everything except alugrid, I understand, although
it might be a bit outdated.  For alugrid, I've uploaded a somewhat recent copy
I had lying around to

  https://zivgitlab.uni-muenster.de/jfahl_01/dune-alugrid

I hope that should get you going.

Regards,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Institute for Computational und Applied Mathematics,
University of Münster, Orleans-Ring 10, D-48149 Münster

featured product: Debian GNU/Linux - http://www.debian.org