[Dune] Bug 103

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Thu Dec 7 16:32:22 CET 2006

Dear Dune!
I would like to close FlySpray issue 103 (deprecate SimpleVector) before
the release, which fortunately is drawing ever closer.  A grep confirms
that the class SimpleVector is not used anywhere in the five core
modules on the Heidelberg server.  From the reactions I got after the
initial proposal to remove it I gather that it is heavily used in
Freiburg.  Would it then not be okay to move the class to dune-fem?
Of course we would additionally ease the transition by leaving
SimpleVector in dune-common for a while with a deprecated mark
attached.

Greetings,

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75217           *
* Institut für Mathematik II   ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *