[Dune] Re: ug.m4 und Task 65.

Robert Kloefkorn robertk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Dec 11 18:20:34 CET 2006

Hello Oli,

> I did not consider your fix very
> satisfying, because there are more reasons why the linking test may
> fail.

In my version first the library is checked for this int duneMarker
within the UG library and then no matter what the --enable-dune test
says, the libraries are checked. So one gets both informations which are
stored in config.log, which is better than the actual solution.
Of course, if the libraries are not present, both checks will fail.
At the moment the --enable-dune check is only done if header and
libraries are found, which means everything allready is ok. So the check
really is useless.

That was, what I wanted to fix. Also repeating once more that the fix
was a "whitespace change" will not increase the content of your
statement about my fix.

Regards

  Robert Klöfkorn           <robertk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

  Mathematisches Institut              Tel: +49 (0) 761 203 5631
  Abt. für Angewandte Mathematik       Fax: +49 (0) 761 203 5632
  Universität Freiburg
  Hermann-Herder-Str. 10
  79104 Freiburg

  http://www.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/IAM/homepages/robertk