[Dune] Windows port

Theodore Omtzigt theo at stillwater-sc.com
Wed Nov 22 16:53:06 CET 2006

I am trying to create a Windows port, and the DUNE build system is opaque to
me. The first problem I run into is the include file "config.h". Can anyone
tell me where that comes from and what goes into it?

Dr. E. Theodore L. Omtzigt

CEO and Founder

Stillwater Supercomputing Solutions

theo at stillwater-sc.com

P.O. Box 720

S. Freeport, ME 04078-0720

(617)-314-6424 phone

(617)-848-0526 fax

  _____

contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the