[Dune] Regarding installation of DUNE with enabling UG

Chamakuri Nagaiah nagaiah.chamakuri at student.uni-magdeburg.de
Wed May 9 12:26:19 CEST 2007

Dear Dune developers,
I have some problem with installation if DUNE with enabling UG.
I have downloaded DUNE modules via SVN and UG is from Heidelberg website.
I heard from Oilver Sander that I need UG version from Stuttgart, if I
want to compile
DUNE modules (only for subversion trunk) with enable UG. Please could you
help me how to get compatible UG version.

Regards
Nagaiah

Chamakuri Nagaiah                         |
Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg    | Tel(o): +49-391-67 11992
Institute for  Analysis and Numeric       | Mobile: +49-391-55 60536
Postfach 4120 , Magdeburg, D-39106        |   (or): +49-176-76782835
email: nagaiah.chamakuri at student.uni-magdeburg.de