[Dune] Alberta in 3D

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Wed Nov 21 15:55:00 CET 2007

Robert Kloefkorn schrieb:
> Hello all,
>
> very funny discussion, that we had 3 years ago or maybe 4. I think
> you'll find the answers to the asked questions in the dune mail archive
> of the years 2003 or 2004. Therefore I suggest to introduce something
> like a FAQ catalog that works like the bug tracking system where one
> easy can asked such a question and the answers then are easily to find.

Hi Robert!
We do have an FAQ.  All that's missing is a knowledgeable
volunteer to enter this question and the corresponding
answer.

> To solve Svens problem Andreas gave the right answer. one should use
> --with-grid-dim because then one could switch dimensions without
> reconfigure. With Christians solution one would have to reconfigure
> every time one wants to change the dimension.
>
> Regards,

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75217           *
* Institut für Mathematik II   ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *