[Dune] gcc 4.3 compatibility

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Jun 23 14:06:22 CEST 2008

Hi Oliver,

what exactly did you test and with which compiler version. For example,
AlbertaGrid did not compile with gcc-4.3.1 (gentoo) till yesterday. I did not
trouble to check everything, so I cannot really say what works and what does
not. I just wanted to warn about possible trouble.

Martin

--
Martin Nolte <nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

Universität Freiburg                                   phone: +49-761-203-5642
Abteilung für angewandte Mathematik                    fax:   +49-761-203-5632
Hermann-Herder-Straße 10
79104 Freiburg, Germany